In this FSO Harmonic Scanner 8 review, you will learn the basic understanding of Harmonic Pattern trading and the best Harmonic Scanner 2020 called FSO Harmonic Scanner, including:
- What is Harmonic Pattern trading?
- What is Harmonic scanner and why you need it
- FSO Harmonic Scanner – The #1 Best Harmonic Scanner
- Features inside the scanner
- Other advantages
- About Dennis Buchholz – the software developer
- Pros and Cons
- How to get the most out of FSO Harmonic Scanner
- How to buy FSO Harmonic Scanner 8 at the LOWEST price possible (SPECIAL OFFER)
What is Harmonic Pattern Trading?
Harmonic Pattern trading recognizes specific market structures known as “Harmonic Patterns” and uses them to foster trading ideas. Harmonic trading relies on the assertion that patterns tend to repeat themselves. It combines these patterns and math to come up with a reliable trading method. After identifying the patterns, a trader employs Fibonacci ratios to predict future movements.
Primary Fibonacci ratios which also called as Golden Ratio (0.618 or 1.618) are the root of this methodology. You can find them in the majority of natural, environmental, and human-made structures and within society. The ratios are also present in the financial markets since they are affected by these environmental and societal factors.
There are different types of Forex Harmonic Patterns, which include the Gartley Pattern, Shark, Crab, Bat, ABCD, and Butterfly. Harmonic patterns were discovered initially by H.M Gartley in 1932, with the theory being developed later by Larry Pesavento.
What is Harmonic scanner and why you need it
The Harmonic scanner is a Forex scanner tool that can detect Harmonic patterns automatically. With a high accuracy rate, the tool helps you to trade Harmonic patterns effectively. With an indicator to help you determine market turning points, it enables you to develop a reversal trading strategy.
There are at least 6 different types of Harmonic patterns, and you need to study all of them to base a trading strategy. But with the helps of a Harmonic scanner, you don’t need to study them in detail. However, you will still need basic knowledge to recognize the patterns. With the tool, you can detect patterns of different magnitude and lengths.
Once you identify these patterns, you can apply the Fibonacci sequence on them to determine the exact turning points. While several people have helped improve on this method, the development of the technique is credited to Scott Carney. There is always a potential reversal zone (PRZ) no matter the pattern you chose.
Trading with Harmonic pattern requires highly complex mathematical and geometrical solutions, especially without the scanner. That’s why a Harmonic scanner is a necessary tool. To efficiently use this method, you need constant practice. If you’re patient, sooner or later, you will reap the rewards.
FSO Harmonic Scanner – The #1 Best Harmonic Scanner
There are tens of Harmonic scanners on the market. But only a few come with high accuracy and fast detection. The most favorite one chosen by most professional Harmonic traders is FSO Harmonic Scanner.
The FSO Harmonic Scanner is a forex indicator for MetaTrader4 (MT4). With an accuracy of 80%, it is no wonder that it is one of the most sought after forex indicators in the market. Powered by an Artificial Intelligence named Neural Network, it does all the heavy lifting on your behalf.
You DON’T need to scan each single pair and time frame manually. Along with displaying these calculations for you, it also lays out the trap zones and the Market Makers Swings for your viewing. With keen accuracy, it can predict future volume measurements using Maxwell’s Equation Theory oscillator.
The FSO Harmonic Scanner version 8 can allow you to click through all available patterns, pairs, and timeframes without ever having to switch or create new charts.
The scanner connects to a Neural Network which collects and configures data from financial markets and provides you with all the information you need for entry, take profit, and stop loss. With this information, you can trade boldly without the fear of making losses.
Trade Volume Prediction:
Provides Stop Loss level, Target Profit 1 and Target Profit 2:
Trade results with FSO Harmonic Scanner 8 by Dennis Buchholz:
Features inside the scanner
Below are some features inside the FSO Harmonic Scanner ver. 8:
- Integrated Neural Network
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Available for any pair/instrument
- Reversal Arrow
- Confirmation of Reversal Arrow
- Maxwell Equation Indicator for Future Prediction
- Provides Stop Loss & Target Profit 1 and 2
- Alert (Desktop, Sound, Mobile/Push Notification)
The FSO Harmonic Scanner 8 makes trading easy for you. With a glance, you can be able to tell Harmonic patterns that have formed in every timeframe from a minute up to a month when operating on the MT4.
You also receive an entry alert on your trading chart as soon as a Market Maker pattern appears such as Head and Shoulders, Half a Batman, W patterns, and M or V Patterns.
Sometimes the Market Makers try to deceive retailers by using their order sizes and timing. In most cases, it is to provoke traders to go in the opposite direction. With the FSO Harmonic Scanner, you can detect such moves with 80% accuracy. It also prevents you from trading on these fake moves and aggressive stop hunt breakouts.
Installing the scanner is easy because the process is automated. Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email that contains a registration link for your license, and then you can proceed to installation.
You will also receive a smart installation wizard and a video that guides you through the installation process. The scanner is compatible with different operating systems including; Windows, Linux, and Mac.
About Dennis Buchholz – the software developer
Dennis Buchholz is the developer of the FSO Harmonic Scanner and is the founder of FX Tech Group Ltd. He leads the daily operations at the software engineering company. These operations include global sales and AI Neural Network development.
Dennis is also a Renown Forex trader. FX Tech Group Ltd has offices in Hong Kong and Spain. The brand and logo are registered trademarks approved by the U.S Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Pros and Cons
While the FSO Harmonic Scanner is regarded as of the best and most widely used Forex indicators for MT4, you will still run into some Cons.
Here are some Pros and Cons of this famous Harmonic trading tool.
- While many other similar products require a monthly or annual payment, purchasing the FSO Harmonic Scanner requires only a one-time fee. Once you buy this tool, you will not be required to pay additional charges. All updates are also included in the one –time fee. You are therefore guaranteed to be up and running always.
- You can use 1 scanner license for 2 MT4 accounts. So you can use one for demo account (if needed) and the rest for real/live account. Or, you can use for two different live accounts.
- The FSO Harmonic Scanner 8 is also compatible with multiple operating systems making it convenient for use for a wide range of traders. As mentioned earlier, the FSO Harmonic is compatible with operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- It is suitable for newbies and experienced traders alike.
Since most processes are automated (including installation) and run by artificial intelligence, the scanner is relatively easy to use for those who are new in the business and experienced traders alike. Additionally, the product comes with tutorials that will teach you how to trade using the tool.
- Once you purchase the FSO Harmonic Scanner, you have access to online support that is readily available whenever you need assistance in your trading. You will get an invitation to join Dennis Buchholz’s private telegram group where he posts Forex Signals.
- The FSO Harmonic Scanner can self-improve and learn from mistakes through the artificial intelligence Neural Network. It does this by automatically adding new algorithms and codes.
- The scanner also uses much larger data points compared to others, which means that it should give higher accuracy. While the scanner uses over 5 Million data points inside its algorithm, the average scanner uses about 500k data points.
- The FSO Harmonic can define the optimum Target Profit (provides TP1 & TP2) and also the safe Stop Loss. Unlike many other scanners, it eliminates the need to calculate the levels manually with Fibonacci Projection.
- The scanner takes a longer time to start (about 2-3 minutes longer than other scanners). That is because it has some of the biggest data points. It takes longer to load the data and scan preferences in instruments and timeframes. However, this is not a significant issue if you run the scanner on VPS or if your computer stays on all the time while trading.
- The User interface can initially appears a little bit crowded at times, especially if your monitor is small. The upside of this is that you can customize it to remove the unnecessary parts and remain with the ones on which you want to focus.
How to get the most out of FSO Harmonic Scanner
Below are other tips from on how to use the scanner and get the most out of it:
- The right timeframe will help to maximize your trading results. Instead of using lower timeframes like H1 or M30, I strongly suggest you to use H4 time frame. The price movement is less noised and therefore gives more accurate patterns while using H4 compared to using lower time frames.
- If needed, you may use VPS (Virtual Private Servers) to run the scanner 24 hours during the trading days. It helps you to prevent missing grand opportunities, especially for traders with H4 time frames and above.
- To get maximum potential of profit, set your target at TP2, but when TP1 hit, move your Stop to Breakeven and close a half of your position. For example, if your position is 0.2 lot lot, close 0.1 lot and move your Stop to your entry level.
- According to my experiences, the best-known patterns to look out for are: the Crab, Bat, Butterfly, and Gartley. These patterns are the most accurate ones and have higher winning rates.
How to get FSO Harmonic Scanner 8 at the LOWEST price possible (SPECIAL OFFER)
Some of you may heard that some vendors out there are claiming that they have the pirated software of FSO Harmonic Scanner which is sold for extremely cheap and claimed to be working as good as the original version. DON’T trust them! It is totally B.S.!
Why? Because the power of FSO is placed on its Neural Network, “the brain” of the software. And the Neural Network is placed on Dennis Buchholz’s server, which is no way to get accessed by any pirated software.
The only way to get the FSO Harmonic Scanner at the best price is through Dennis Buchholz’s SPECIAL OFFER page. Because anytime Dennis launch a special offer, he launch it on the page.
Here is the link to the Special Offer page: